Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

More customization of Lead Generation Landing Pages

I think your landing page feature is very limited. So limited that it isn't yet useful for me. :frown: I suggest making it robust with editing and design features that match your email campaigns! I would like to be able to create landing pages with editable text, buttons, images, downloads, and videos! It would also be great if I could use my own custom domain. I'm wanted to use the landing page feature for multiple lead magnet offerings.

Top Answer
Caitlin_M
Administrator

We're updating the status of this idea to more accurately reflect its current status with our engineering team and also made slight changes to the subject line in order for it to be more easily found. We can't guarantee a commitment to deliver on this feature request but it should indicate some awareness that we have heard your feedback and could be taken under consideration for a future release.

There is a separate thread for the request to edit the description field of a landing page.

If you wish to comment on this thread, please be specific about what customizations you wish to see when creating a Lead Generation Landing Page.

39 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @FrancesT288 just to clarify, are you looking for a sign-up form that will automatically display on the bottom of the webpage your full article is held on? If so, does an inline form fit these needs?

FrancesT288
Rookie

Great idea Frankie_P, but there are no directions for installing inline code in a Custom landing page, only on websites.  I don't see any "text" choice where you could insert HTML.  Sure would be greaT!

Caitlin_M
Administrator

@FrancesT288 It sounds like you want more customization of the lead generation landing page itself (adding images, buttons, etc) so you would not need to embed a signup form into a custom landing page and create more work. We have a similar idea open so I will merge your post into it for better visibility. 

ManningKass
Campaign Contributor
These new "lead generation forms" that you've launched really need some help. Not giving any option for the body text except centered, especially when all line breaks get ignored, makes any instructions that need to be included on the form extremely difficult to read. Making every input field the same length with no control over placement means the form portion itself feels like someone created it on AOL circa 1997. Then the one included image has zero documentation on it, so there's no way to try to edit the image to try to get it to display better. Overall, just needs a lot more ability to control and customized.
JoeL15
Campaign Expert
It would be useful to be able to change the order of the contact fields on the Lead Generation Landing page.
JesseS66
Rookie

As a couple others have mentioned above, we would also like to be able to change the order of the contact fields on the Lead Generation pages.

JessicaW0
Rookie

I'd like to the ability to change the text size on the event landing page. Currently, one can only change the font to another font but cannot adjust the size. The current size is way too small for most people to read easily and it is not visually accessible for people with low vision. Please either make the text larger or allow people the ability to adjust the size. Thank you!

TomS63
Campaign Contributor

Having the ability to customize Lead Generation Sign Up Forms would be a huge benefit. Currently the feature is basically useless for us because the default image size and position, text positioning, and limited formatting options doesn't give us what we need to build quality content.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Acknowledged

We're updating the status of this idea to more accurately reflect its current status with our engineering team and also made slight changes to the subject line in order for it to be more easily found. We can't guarantee a commitment to deliver on this feature request but it should indicate some awareness that we have heard your feedback and could be taken under consideration for a future release.

There is a separate thread for the request to edit the description field of a landing page.

If you wish to comment on this thread, please be specific about what customizations you wish to see when creating a Lead Generation Landing Page.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More