Community Coach Insights: Using Canva to improve your conversion rates

Option to Delete Survey Responses

The new format is great from the perspective of the respondants, especially when viewing/interacting in mobile. But the results are harder to analyze, compared to the legacy version of surveys. The legacy survey was great because I could see results individually, as each persons complete survey form, independent from the other respondants. I can't find where to erase past completed surveys in the new format, to not confuse the NEW submissions from the OLD submissions.

19 Comments
WDEOC
Rookie

Has the option to delete responses been added?

Frankie_P

Hi @WDEOC

At this time having the ability to delete survey response is not yet available. We apologize, while we may not have a time estimate for this feature request, we will however reach back out to this thread with any further updates.

JeannineJ83
Rookie

The ability to delete test answers is needed since it skews the overall reporting. 

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Acknowledged

Some great feedback has been shared in this thread! Thank you all so much for taking the time to explain the importance of this feature when viewing your survey reporting. There are no immediate developments happening, but we are continuing to share the feedback. We will mark this as Acknowledged and continue to keep this thread updated with any movement.

SandeeW2
Marketing Expert

Need to delete my test responses by next week. My client needs to see the pdf with numerical data that is skewed by my test runs. Creating my survey was a trial on its own so I did not dare "copy" my survey for real responses. When I copy a survey it deletes questions. And I had to rebuild the current survey from scratch. So i had no choice but to keep the same survey for testing. It appears it has been well over a year of requests. Think it would be a good time to share a final decision on this. If it is not changing, your customers should be told. If it is going to be added a date would help us know. 

Right now my only option is to export into the spread sheet, delete lines that are test and then do the math manually and then somehow create a template and format that as a visual pdf. This will take me hours... where as deleting three responses on the survey should only take a few seconds. I could do that on the older version and I was a very vocal advocate for keeping the older survey because it had more tools. 

ToniF5
Constant Contact Partner

I see many have requested the ability to delete a response. Has any progress been made on this request?

GraysonUMC
Rookie

Is there a way to clean out survey responses that I no longer need on file? (eg: if 5 come in each day, the program is too difficult to utilize efficiently without cleaning out info)

DelMNS
Rookie

Hi - really hoping the ability to delete a survey response can be added soon. Not having this ability makes the product much weaker. 

NancyJ03
Rookie

It would be extremely helpful to be able to delete responses from surveys.   I've received over 700 bots that took the survey and ruined the data and summary information.  

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More