Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Ability to order fields on Landing Pages

1) Custom fields list when adding to a landing page is not in alpha order. 2) Not able to change or choose the order of custom or contact fields as they appear on the landing page, either by alpha, randomly, or by required or not required. I can't find any information in Help about if this is possible and, if so, how to do it. These changes would make the page a little more flexible for us and easier for the recipients' to understand and use. As it is, it's frustrating. Thank you.

30 Comments
Frankie_P

Hi @JennaJ303

Thanks for sharing this feedback with us! Being able to reorder the fields on a landing page is a feature request we are currently collecting feedback on. In fact we have merged your post into a larger thread focused on this idea. As for the ability to have drop-down field types, we recommend sharing your need of this directly on the feedback thread focused on that idea. The more request a thread like these receive the higher of a priority it can be given by our Product Team.

Brian.L
Campaign Contributor

They seem to be in alphabetic order. I need to be able to specify the order.

AnisaS
Campaign Contributor

I am having the same issue. It would be very helpful and look more professional if I could determine the order the custom fields represent on the Lead page.

Please fix this issue as soon as possible so i can utilize the Lead feature more.

Thank you.

PegL44
Rookie

Please, we need to rearrange the fields. First Name, Last Name, Email Address is standard 100% of the time. Email should not come first. 

ChristieC97
Rookie

We are having the same issue. I hope this can be seen as priority!

Thank You!

mohorrigan
Constant Contact Partner

It would be nice to be able to rearrange the contact fields on forms. I'd like to place Company right after first and last name, then address. But it does not seem to work that way. I can do it on web forms, why not Constant Contact landing page forms?

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Acknowledged

We're updating the status of this idea to more accurately reflect its current status with our engineering team and also made slight changes to the subject line in order for it to be more easily found. We can't guarantee a commitment to deliver on the idea but should indicate some awareness that we have heard your feedback and could be taken under consideration for a future release.

vkelly
Campaign Contributor

Yes please add this feature. It's shocking this isn't already a standard feature. I've yet to see a form online were you don't enter your name before the email or other fields.

JayR301
Rookie

I came across this trying to find a way to reorganize the fields. Yes, we do need this! Totally agree with vkelly ^^ It's so odd to be asking for email first. 😕

SavannahJ66
Rookie
It would be great if I could rearrange the fields. For example: I want my form to have the option to opt into a free magazine shipment if they want to when they sign up for my newsletter, but they dont HAVE to. Ideally I'd like to have the custom field that I've created, "Opt in to receive magazine shipment: YES/NO" above the address fields because it isn't a required field for everyone who wants to receive my emails. The structure would be more user friendly in my opinion. It would also be nice to be able to insert placeholder texts into the answer fields. (such as: Instructing the consumer to only fill out the address field if they're opting in to receiving magazines. Rather than having no instruction at all if it isn't a required field). Just a suggestion that I think could make constant contact rock even more!
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More