Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Schedule Event Email more than 45 days out

0 Votes

Not being able to schedule event emails for more than 45 days in advance

Really? So counter productive. Please change back to the way it was.

7 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @Relics what are some cases you may need to schedule an email for past 45 days in advanced?

Frankie_P

Reply from @Relics:

I like to schedule all my event emails for the entire year all at the same

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @Relics  thanks for following up with these details! We have opened up your idea so other users can weigh in as well.

MaryEllenC940
Rookie

Absolutely agree with Angelikak3.  We are a small nonprofit and the rework we have to do is overwhelming when we can schedule emails for the entire year.  We have been a long customer with Constant Contact and we used to be able to schedule emails out for longer periods of time.  Who changed this and why?  It is very costly and labor intensive to keep going back.  We have had to create a spreadsheet to keep track of this.  Again, this is not customer friendly at all.  Please change this!

Mary Ellen Collins, PhD

Executive Director

I would HIGHLY recommend that 2 things can happen with events. 1.) you can set to send as far in advance as you want. I wanted to set all our our Board meetings for the year, but now, because of the 45 day restriction, I can not. 2.) You should be able to set up event invites and reminders to go out all while setting up the event. If no one is registered (which of course they won't be when you are setting it up), it won't allow you to set a reminder date. This restrictions cause an event planner to have to remember to go back in and set things up. They want to do it all at once. I have forgotten so many times. And, other products I have used have that feature. Thanks!
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Acknowledged

We are working on an updated event experience in a more advanced tool. While we do not have an update or timeline to share or can guarantee any kind of commitment on how we will be handling event scheduling, we hope this indicates some awareness that we have heard your feedback and could be taken under consideration while we are building out this tool.

PennyG843
Rookie

I totally agree that the 45-day restriction is NOT acceptable.  We need a workaround. Please fix this ASAP.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More