Announcing our brand new Campaign Builder!

Automated Emails based on activity in Salesforce

SOLVED
Go to solution
DogGuides
Rookie
0 Votes

If I connect my Constant Contact to my Salesforce, can I automate emails to go out to contacts based on their activity in Salesforce? For example, new donor is created in Salesforce with an email address - can that trigger a welcome email to go out through Constant Contact to that donor? Thanks in advance for any help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @DogGuides ,

The Salesforce integration syncs up contacts based on the lists you choose to have synced. If you set an automation to trigger for a new contact addition to a specific list, then they will be sent that automation's email(s) when they're first added to the list.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @DogGuides ,

The Salesforce integration syncs up contacts based on the lists you choose to have synced. If you set an automation to trigger for a new contact addition to a specific list, then they will be sent that automation's email(s) when they're first added to the list.

William A
DogGuides
Rookie
0 Votes

This is helpful! When they are added to a list, let's say the new donor list, can that trigger a series of emails I have created in Constant Contact to deploy over a period of time? 

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Indeed, if you set it up as an advanced automation series as shown in that linked article, you can have it be a single email or multiple delivered over time.

William A
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Not confident at all (74%)

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST