Confirmation emails in beta event builder

ChadC31
Campaign Expert
0 Votes

At the moment, confirmation emails in our test event are coming through fine to gmail, but not to outlook inboxes. Any thoughts? Also, are we able to update the details in the confirmation email? Right now, only seeing the primary registratns details, but would like their guest's name to show as well.

Top Answer
William_A
Administrator

Hello @ChadC31 ,

If you're not receiving confirmation emails in a specific email program, it would indicate there's a network or program-specific setting that's blocking the emails from coming through. I'd advise reaching out to Outlook's support to see if they'd have any further insight on why their email program can't receive the same emails coming through on Gmail, or reach out to your IT if this is occurring with internal emails for your organization. Otherwise, I'd advise speaking with our Delivery team to see if they can pull any information on the specific Outlook addresses that haven't received the confirmations. 

You can edit the wording of the confirmation emails. At this time, the automated confirmation emails only contain basic details. For more info on this feature request, and to vote and voice use cases, please see this Feedback thread.

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @ChadC31 ,

If you're not receiving confirmation emails in a specific email program, it would indicate there's a network or program-specific setting that's blocking the emails from coming through. I'd advise reaching out to Outlook's support to see if they'd have any further insight on why their email program can't receive the same emails coming through on Gmail, or reach out to your IT if this is occurring with internal emails for your organization. Otherwise, I'd advise speaking with our Delivery team to see if they can pull any information on the specific Outlook addresses that haven't received the confirmations. 

You can edit the wording of the confirmation emails. At this time, the automated confirmation emails only contain basic details. For more info on this feature request, and to vote and voice use cases, please see this Feedback thread.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Feb 29
Crafting the Right Content Mix: Ideas to Inspire Your Digital Marketing
2PM - 3PM EST