Got a 'How do I' question? Join our live 'Ask a Trainer' session happening now for instant help and pro tips!

Create an email

MelissaL341
Rookie
0 Votes

Does CC do the sending? If so, how many addresses are allowed?

1 REPLY 1
Nick_S
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @MelissaL341,

Emails created and scheduled through Constant Contact are indeed "sent" by Constant Contact, but as far as the recipient is concerned they would see that the sender is coming from the email address you have set as the From address when scheduling.

If you're asking how many email addresses can you send to, it depends on the plan you've selected and what contact tier you are in. I would review plans and pricing and see what makes sense for your business and marketing goals. Constant Contact doesn't provide contacts or purchased lists, so it really depends on how many contacts you already have express permission to communicate with, or using our sign-up tools to grow your lists organically.

While you are in the trial you can send up to 100 emails (so an email sent to one contact = one send. If you have 50 contacts and send out one email campaign, it would use up 50 of the 100 available email sends).

Thank you for your interest in Constant Contact and please let me know if you have any additional questions!

Looking to level up your email template designs? Share your email campaigns in Template Feedback & Inspiration and receive valuable advice from Constant Contact experts and industry peers!

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Not confident at all (73%)

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST