Announcing our brand new Campaign Builder!

Create event without tickets

L27425
Rookie
0 Votes
How can I create an event without tickets?
Top Answer
William_A
Administrator

Hello @L27425 ,

Since tickets is what denotes a registration, it isn't possible to make a beta event without one. You don't necessarily need to require that they present one to attend, but the "tickets" are what marks they (and their guests if applicable) have registered to attend. 

For further updates regarding requests to the beta event's ticket system, make sure to check out this feedback thread

2 REPLIES 2
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @L27425 ,

Since tickets is what denotes a registration, it isn't possible to make a beta event without one. You don't necessarily need to require that they present one to attend, but the "tickets" are what marks they (and their guests if applicable) have registered to attend. 

For further updates regarding requests to the beta event's ticket system, make sure to check out this feedback thread

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
DebK8
Rookie
0 Votes

This should be optional. I absolutely HATE it!  I was using your for dinner meetings and networking events where no ticket was required. I have stopped using your product because it confuses our guest and I get tons of phone calls. i think you need it optional

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Not confident at all (74%)

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST