We have an email subscriber who has received a "permission denied" message when he clicks on a video link in our newsletter. I'm not sure if this is a user issue or something on Contact Contact's end. Any help or advice is appreciated. Thanks! I've included his email below:
I clicked on the video link. It opened a browser and immediately in the URL displayed "permission denied" but almost as quickly that went away and redirected to the correct page. The video was displayed and I could click and watch the video on my phone.
I decided to check on my computer when I got home to see if my ad blocker (which doesn't exist on my phone) was the problem. However, I turned off the ad blocker and the link still failed. When I pasted the link into my browser at home I (of course) got the page and could watch the video. So it still seems to be all about how the r26.rs6.net link is passing the information through that my browser in windows 7 doesn't like, and my browser in android figure out how to bypass.
Solved! Go to Solution.
"There's a multitude of ways to engage your audience through us using your social platforms - via ads, social post metrics, email links, and more! " - WillSee Article
"Target your most engaged contacts by creating a segment. Create a special offer or show your appreciation!" - CaitlinSee Article
"Greet new contacts with one or more automated Welcome Emails depending on their interests or your business goals." - NickSee Article