Editing Footer of a Landing Page

DavidS6185
Rookie
0 Votes

I have been able to edit the footers in emails to change the org name and address when used for different groups. I want to do the same for a landing page. It allows me to make changes to the footer while in edit mode. It looks the way I want it to in Preview mode. When I activate it, the footer shown is the information in my account details. How can I get the edits in the footer to stay when I activate the landing page?

2 REPLIES 2
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @DavidS6185 ,

The information in landing pages' footers is tied to your account's settings. for organization name, address, etc.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
DavidS6185
Rookie
0 Votes

That is disappointing.  It means I will have a footer that with a name and potentially address different than what I am using it for.  For example, if it is a newsletter about cows called "All About Cows" but the organization is Old McDonald's Farm, then the footer says   "If you just opted in, you're consenting to receive marketing emails from: Old McDonald's Farm"., but really they are consenting to receiving just the newsletter All About Cows.  There could be other news letters (ducks, horses, etc.) each with their own landing page. 

It would be great to be able to change the footer on a landing page, like you can on an email.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Not confident at all (67%)

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Jun 06
Maximize Your Marketing Impact with Vimeo & Constant Contact
2PM - 3PM EST
Jun 27
Boost Your Email Results with Segmentation & Personalization
2PM - 3PM EST