Announcing Campaign Builder!

Event 2.0 - Copy an existing email to non-responders error.

PeterT4965
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

In Events 2.0, when selecting "Create email" > "Copy an existing email" > "Copy an existing email (...Send it as an invitation, to event registrants, or non-responders)," and selecting "Who will be receiving this email? Non-responders", and schedule the email for a date in the future, the email shows as "Draft - Email invite," not scheduled to non-responders. 

7 REPLIES 7
Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @PeterT4965. I looked at your most recent events and saw emails to non-responders as scheduled, except for an event that was still under draft and had a drafted non-responder email. Could you please email us at communitysupport(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, the name of the event, and the non-responder draft name so we can take a closer look? 

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
PeterT4965
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

The "Draft - Email invite" as shown under the event Event-related campaigns were sent as scheduled although they were clearly showing as "Draft - Email invite." This is a serious problem we had 6 "Draft - Email invite" for an event and all 6 were sent.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @PeterT4965. I'm going to follow up with you via the email you sent to us recently so we aren't communicating in two different areas. 

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
DougS
Rookie
0 Votes

I am having the same issue! Here are screenshots. Contact info: 

Screenshot 2024-04-12 142628.pngScreenshot 2024-04-12 142755.pngScreenshot 2024-04-12 143038.png

Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @DougS. Could you please email us with the information provided (communitysupport(at)constantcontact(dot)com)? I'm going to edit your post to remove account-sensitive information. 

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
PeterT4965
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

Done!

PeterT4965
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

DougS: Beware, although those 3 "Draft - Email Invite" are showing as drafts, they will be sent on the selected date/time.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Not confident at all (77%)

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST