Event Not Accepting Registrations

StephenRossetti
Rookie
0 Votes

My event suddenly stopped accepting registrations. It has unlimited tickets/registrations and the accepting registrations button is greyed out on the event. How can this be fixed?

3 REPLIES 3
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @StephenRossetti ,

I checked your event, and everything is showing as available, nothing was greyed out, and I was able to get up to the point where I could submit the registration without issue. Can you provide any further elaboration on the issue, or a screencap of what you're seeing when trying to submit a registration?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
JulianneW
Rookie
0 Votes

This is also happening to my event. Decided to close and not accept registrations.  It's gray where it the button says register someone: 

JulianneW_0-1710610374024.png

Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @JulianneW. I checked your most recent event and it is showing as being able to accept new registrations. Are you seeing the same thing now with having the toggle on? 

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
JUN 27
Boost Your Email Results with Segmentation & Personalization
2PM - 3PM EST
JUL 10
Getting Started with the Constant Contact Community
2PM - 3PM EST