How do I set up a landing page to register multiple dates for same event?

SOLVED
Go to solution
Theatre29
Rookie

I have a workshop that will be offered once a month. I want people to be able to register for individual dates or all of them, collectively. How do I do that in Constant Contact? I've tried a couple different builds and none seem to allow multiple, individual dates to be entered.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator

Hello @Theatre29 ,

The suggestions I'd have would be to either:

• use a survey page where they can select multiple options, and provide responses if you need specific answers for each
  • use an event page, and offer individual ticket types (free or paid) for each date to register for
  • set up an individual event for each date, since the event tool doesn't allow for multiple, disconnected dates for a single event
  • use an external form if the needs of our survey and event tools will not fit your needs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator

Hello @Theatre29 ,

The suggestions I'd have would be to either:

• use a survey page where they can select multiple options, and provide responses if you need specific answers for each
  • use an event page, and offer individual ticket types (free or paid) for each date to register for
  • set up an individual event for each date, since the event tool doesn't allow for multiple, disconnected dates for a single event
  • use an external form if the needs of our survey and event tools will not fit your needs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Not confident at all (80%)

Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST