Some of our customers are experiencing issues accessing campaigns and reporting data. We are working to resolve this as quickly as possible.

I am trying to add more contacts, but I get a pink message that says "email contacts must include an

CarolineR596
Rookie
0 Votes

I get a notice that says all addresses must include an email address. I double checked and even did a test, and they all have email addresses. How can I get around this and continue to add contacts?

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @CarolineR596 ,

Do you have one email address column or multiple in your contact list? When uploading the list file, do the first 5-10 contacts all have an email address in the email address column? Is your list file one single page, or do you have a cover page or some other non-contact page in the file?

Overall, I'd recommend making sure your contact file is formatted properly for our system to be able to read. If you're still having trouble, please call general support or reply to the automated @ mention email you receive from my response, so we can securely collect the contact file and troubleshoot it. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Not confident at all (50%)

Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST