Import Setmore clients list

SaralyP
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi, I would like to know how (if possible) to import my already existing clients list to constant contact. I would like to import them all at once.

Top Answer
William_A
Administrator

Hello @SaralyP ,

We don't have any official integration we've developed with an app called "Setmore." You may be able to find a 3rd-party developed integration that can sync contacts between the systems, by searching online. Otherwise, we generally recommend exporting the contacts as a CSV file from the source you're trying to pull from, and import that file into your Constant Contact account.

See also:

Formatting contact files for import

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @SaralyP ,

We don't have any official integration we've developed with an app called "Setmore." You may be able to find a 3rd-party developed integration that can sync contacts between the systems, by searching online. Otherwise, we generally recommend exporting the contacts as a CSV file from the source you're trying to pull from, and import that file into your Constant Contact account.

See also:

Formatting contact files for import

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Feb 29
Crafting the Right Content Mix: Ideas to Inspire Your Digital Marketing
2PM - 3PM EST