Want to promote your business? Share your social media links here for all to see!

Informational email format

SOLVED
Go to solution
OADSP
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello -

I've been working with CC for a while now, and I'm consistently underwhelmed by the format and styling of the "informational email" I receive when someone registers for my events. I've attached a screenshot of one such email I received today. The table's formatting, the offset placement of the header, the size of the font, the random (HTML?) characters in the lower left - these are all problematic. Is there a way for me/the end user to create more easily-read notification emails to replace the poor job below?

Thank you -

Emily

2022-06-02 info email.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @OADSP ,

At this time there is no control over the formatting of this automated notification email. Our devs are working on a newer event system, however at this time we do not have an ETA on the release of this newer tool.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @OADSP ,

At this time there is no control over the formatting of this automated notification email. Our devs are working on a newer event system, however at this time we do not have an ETA on the release of this newer tool.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Aug 07
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EST
Jul 25
Webinar: Master Your Digital Marketing Metrics
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EST