[Events 2.0] Include conditional/automated promo codes

I built a 3 day event in the new version.  Each day has a charge and you can sign up for each day as stand alone lecture. But if the customer signs up for 2 days, they get the 3rd day free.  I cannot figure out a way to define the promo code to only work if they spend x amount first.  I am finding that I have to manually sign them up for the 3rd day but now I cannot zero out the charge.  This will mess up my event accounting.  Thanks.

1 Comment
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Acknowledged

Hi @CaroleF. At this time, promo codes do not have the ability to be conditional (such as in this case where a discount would be automatically applied). I looked at your event and saw the option for selecting a specific ticket for a reduced price when attending multiple days. This would be one workaround or you could create a promo code for x amount which they would need to select at checkout. However, if they don't apply the discount, they would need to re-register so I think the way you have it set up now is best.

I'll open this feature request up for including conditional ticketing in the Event tool.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More