Send Button hidden under blue banner

SOLVED
Go to solution
ChrisC566
Rookie
0 Votes

The send button for campaigns is hidden under the blue banner that runs across the top of my screen. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator

Hello @ChrisC566 ,

When this occurs it can be caused by a couple of mundane things:

• the browser is too zoomed in, and needs to be zoomed out of / returned to 100% view (CTRL - / CTRL 0 on PC, CMD - / CMD 0 on Mac)
  • the default font sizing of your browser is too large and needs to be reduced

Otherwise, the other most common culprits are browser extensions, ad/pop-up blockers, or something else usually only connectivity-related affecting the visual elements of the site. I'd also recommend going through the usual troubleshooting steps to narrow down what the source of the issue may be - such as checking other browsers and devices if you have access to them, to see if the issue is also occurring on those. When I look at the scheduling page for your account, it's a single line, as expected, and the top bars of your editing and scheduling pages show as expected, which indicates it's a more localized issue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator

Hello @ChrisC566 ,

When this occurs it can be caused by a couple of mundane things:

• the browser is too zoomed in, and needs to be zoomed out of / returned to 100% view (CTRL - / CTRL 0 on PC, CMD - / CMD 0 on Mac)
  • the default font sizing of your browser is too large and needs to be reduced

Otherwise, the other most common culprits are browser extensions, ad/pop-up blockers, or something else usually only connectivity-related affecting the visual elements of the site. I'd also recommend going through the usual troubleshooting steps to narrow down what the source of the issue may be - such as checking other browsers and devices if you have access to them, to see if the issue is also occurring on those. When I look at the scheduling page for your account, it's a single line, as expected, and the top bars of your editing and scheduling pages show as expected, which indicates it's a more localized issue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Not confident at all (70%)

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST