Setting date span on reporting page

rcppubs23
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

It used to be that when you go to the reporting page, a list of all the reports in your account would come up by default. You could use the fields at the top of the page to specify the time period you want to display. In the last few weeks I have noticed that whatever you put in there seems to stay when you log out and come back in, pretty much forever, I guess. I can't find a way to clear those fields so it returns to the default. Does anyone know how to do this? For different reasons, I need to look at different time spans, and it seems like this is much harder to do any more. I can't even tell for sure if the date settings still apply to the overview figures and the trends section.

3 REPLIES 3
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @rcppubs23 ,

There is no "default," it'll stay on whatever your prior choice was - whether that's a pre-specified range like 12 months, 3 months, etc. or a custom range. You simply need to select a different start and end date on the custom range, or a different pre-built range, if you're wanting to see different stats.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
rcppubs23
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

so there's no way to clear it out and have nothing selected? I would request they add an option "for all time" or something like that.

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

It'd be a lot of data for the system to constantly pull up every time it's open, but you can set a custom date as far back as you're willing to scroll / when you opened your account, all the way up to today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Not confident at all (60%)

Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST