Announcing our brand new Campaign Builder!

M-NCPPC
Campaign Expert
0 Votes

I want to create a signup form where all new contacts to go one list. As part of that form, I want to create a list of tags that I have pre-defined (interests) that the user can self select. (I'm interested in options 1, 4, 7, and 8). That way I can then segement my emails by the interests they have self selected. So I can send to anyone who lives in xyz zip code and has an interest in ABC. How can I do that? I was trying to avoid having 300 lists, but rather have one list that I can then segment by zip code and interest.

Top Answer
William_A
Administrator

Hello @M-NCPPC ,

Tags aren't an available option for sign up forms at this time. Tags are something that would need to be applied by you outside of the system and imported in, or added from the Contacts page.

For more info on managing tags

For additional info, voting, and voicing of use cases regarding tags and sign up forms, I'd recommend checking out either this Feedback thread about further customization of sign up forms, or this other one specifically about signee-facing tag selection. 

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @M-NCPPC ,

Tags aren't an available option for sign up forms at this time. Tags are something that would need to be applied by you outside of the system and imported in, or added from the Contacts page.

For more info on managing tags

For additional info, voting, and voicing of use cases regarding tags and sign up forms, I'd recommend checking out either this Feedback thread about further customization of sign up forms, or this other one specifically about signee-facing tag selection. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Not confident at all (74%)

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST