Announcing our brand new Campaign Builder!

Stripe

SOLVED
Go to solution
DanS847
Rookie
0 Votes

I have my CC account and Stripe account synced. And I have successfully transferred all of the existing Stripe contacts to my CC account. I have multiple products in Stripe. Is there a way to have new Stripe customers be added to a specific list or with a specific tag in CC?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @DanS847 ,

At this time the Stripe integration works with pre-built list setups, based on data from the Stripe side - All, Lapsed, First-Time, etc.

To further distill these contacts into other lists not associated with the direct integration, add more specific details not provided / synced, etc. then you'd need to either import that separately - such as via file import for a bulk update - or manually edit the contacts on a case-by-case basis.

See also:

Tutorial video: Stripe integration

Installing the Constant Contact app in Stripe

Strip integration setup

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @DanS847 ,

At this time the Stripe integration works with pre-built list setups, based on data from the Stripe side - All, Lapsed, First-Time, etc.

To further distill these contacts into other lists not associated with the direct integration, add more specific details not provided / synced, etc. then you'd need to either import that separately - such as via file import for a bulk update - or manually edit the contacts on a case-by-case basis.

See also:

Tutorial video: Stripe integration

Installing the Constant Contact app in Stripe

Strip integration setup

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Not confident at all (74%)

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST