Announcing Campaign Builder! Available now.

Survey Numerical Scale Option Glitching

CIDInsurance
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

When I create a survey and add numeric scale questions (rank our service 1 through 10), it glitches and creates 3 boxes that say 'Answer 1', 'Answer 2', 'Answer 3' instead of creating the rating scale.

Can someone please fix this asap?

CIDInsurance_0-1714516842425.png

CIDInsurance_1-1714516857384.png

4 REPLIES 4
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @CIDInsurance ,

Did you copy this survey from a previous survey, or build it from scratch? If copied, are the affected questions ones that were copied over and simply reworded, or were they manually added? Does the issue persist if you delete the blocks and re-add them?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
CIDInsurance
Marketing Legend

This is a brand new survey. Every question was manually added. Yes, the issue persists when I delete the blocks and re-add them.

CIDInsurance
Marketing Legend

The issue also occurs when I create a brand new open answer question. See screenshot below.

CIDInsurance_0-1714591898476.png

William_A
Administrator

Hello @CIDInsurance ,

After further troubleshooting with our higher level technical team, there's a few different issues occurring all at once, that seem to be predominantly affecting the numeric scale question type, including when trying to save edits to a newly added one.

Unfortunately, due to the crossover between the glitches occurring, the only feasible workaround would be to avoid the numeric scale question altogether. If another question type results in the weirdly formatted open answer layout, it'll need to be wholly deleted, re-added, and edited.

I've tracked the issues on your account's case, so if and when there's an update regarding them the devs will notify you directly. At this time, since they're still collecting troubleshooting info on the separate issues, there isn't an ETA on any updates. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Not confident at all (77%)

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST