Text Style in Button Defaults in Test Email - Inconsistent Issue

L54581
Rookie
0 Votes
Designing an email and have button color set to #22313f and text within set to 20pt bold white. The designer and preview window shows this style correctly but the received email in Outlook Web reset the text to black, arial, 14pt. However, I have 5 buttons total in my email. The 3 with this issue are in a single column setup but the buttons with the same styling in a 2-column system don't change like the above. So 2 of 5 buttons properly retain their set style. The button style works consistently on iOS Mail, Outlook Desktop for Mac, Outlook Desktop for Windows (minus the rounded corners).
Top Answer
William_A
Administrator

Hello @L54581 ,

I'd recommend reaching out to Outlook's support for further assistance / troubleshooting if their program is forcing the email's coding to be different from what you set it as, and the test displays as expected in other email programs.

See also:

Display Issues – Why does my email look different when received?

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @L54581 ,

I'd recommend reaching out to Outlook's support for further assistance / troubleshooting if their program is forcing the email's coding to be different from what you set it as, and the test displays as expected in other email programs.

See also:

Display Issues – Why does my email look different when received?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Not confident at all (50%)

Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST