Transfer or Export Campaign Data

SOLVED
Go to solution
user8269048
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi Team, I have been using Constant Contact for my email campaigns for 2 months however being a Zoho CRM user I have problems syncing data between the two and hence am contemplating switching to Zoho Campaigns for better integration. Is there any I can transfer my Campaign Data - Reporting and all etc. in my Zoho Campaigns Application? I understand about downloading or exporting email templates and contacts, but I am looking for a way to have the previous campaign data the way it is in Constant Contact to Zoho Campaigns. Thanks in Advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @user8269048 ,

You can export your account's overall email reporting data, individual emails' overall reports, as well as individual emails' drilldowns for specific data like opens, clicks, etc.

For an overview of email reporting and subsequent links for exporting, please see this article.

Otherwise, we wouldn't have any further insight on getting this info to your 3rd party CRM, nor how it functions with syncing since we don't have any integrations we've developed with that separate system.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @user8269048 ,

You can export your account's overall email reporting data, individual emails' overall reports, as well as individual emails' drilldowns for specific data like opens, clicks, etc.

For an overview of email reporting and subsequent links for exporting, please see this article.

Otherwise, we wouldn't have any further insight on getting this info to your 3rd party CRM, nor how it functions with syncing since we don't have any integrations we've developed with that separate system.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Not confident at all (82%)

Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST