We are currently experiencing an issue resulting in customers being unable to edit, create, and register for events. We are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

Unscheduled button doesn't work

NDCgraphics
Marketing Expert
0 Votes

I am trying to edit an email that I scheduled for later today. The unscheduled button doesn't work. The email is still marked as scheduled, and I can't edit or delete the scheduled email. The blue banner pops up saying the email has been scheduled, but the email is still marked as scheduled. I chatted with someone from Constant Contact, and they said it was a DNS authentication issue and that I have to call the team that handles that. Was on hold for 24 minutes before I talked to someone, only to be told DNS authentication had been resolved and that something else was wrong. I'm now on hold again. Combined I've been on hold for almost an hour. Is anyone else having this issue? How can I get that email deleted?

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator

Hello @NDCgraphics ,

I've sent the case to our higher level technical team that should be reaching out within the next hour as they continue to investigate what's up with this one particular email. Right now, they will default to the account's main phone and email address if they need to get in touch with you, or provide any updates.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST