Using Social Share within an email campaign the image that appears is not my logo

SOLVED
Go to solution
YabaB4
Rookie
0 Votes

When I use the social share buttons within the email campaign the image that appears when I test the share buttons is not my logo image. How do I change the image that appears when people share my email via the social share buttons within the email campaign?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @YabaB4 ,

Some social platforms, such as Facebook and LinkedIn, automatically generate an image pulled from the URL included in text of the post. If you need a different image to appear, I'd advise including that image as part of the post. 

For more general information on sharing emails via social posts, including variations to better accommodate different platforms and how they function, I'd advise going through this article.

See also:

Creating social posts

Image recommendations/requirements for social platforms

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @YabaB4 ,

Some social platforms, such as Facebook and LinkedIn, automatically generate an image pulled from the URL included in text of the post. If you need a different image to appear, I'd advise including that image as part of the post. 

For more general information on sharing emails via social posts, including variations to better accommodate different platforms and how they function, I'd advise going through this article.

See also:

Creating social posts

Image recommendations/requirements for social platforms

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Not confident at all (80%)

Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST