What are the most important email marketing strategies to grow my email list?

ChristianN559
Brand Visionary
Which email marketing strategies do I need to focus on if I want to grow my email lists?
3 REPLIES 3
Chris-S
Administrator
0 Votes

A good place to start may be our List Growth 101: How to grow your email list.

Additionally, this video. 

Any expert thoughts/advice to answer @ACTIVATE?

Looking to level up your email template designs? Share your email campaigns in Template Feedback & Inspiration and receive valuable advice from Constant Contact experts and industry peers!

Template Feedback & Inspiration

user71174
Campaign Contributor

We have had success offering incentives for people to sign up for our email list, such as a discount on their first meal or a free appetizer. Occasionally, contests or giveaways where one of the entry requirements is to subscribe to our list.

ACTIVATE
Community Coach

Think of your email list as a way to provide *value* to the subscriber. This attracts them to subscribe and also creates fantastic rapport with them online. What do you offer that you could give them a "taste of"? What perks or insider access or special information could you make available to them in exchange for their email address? This is often referred to as a "lead magnet" because you want to identify what they would want and give that to them. Moving forward it becomes all about providing them value through your ongoing emails, keeping you top of mind, front of mind, and nurturing your relationship with them towards the sale.

Aaron Wesley Means

ACTIVATE Business Solutions

Help others find this post by giving it kudos.

Note: I am not a Constant Contact employee.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST