Wrapping Text Around Image

SOLVED
Go to solution
Mainstreetala
Rookie
0 Votes
I have an email newsletter built with images in the top left or right corner of the articles. In preview mode, it looks great but when I send a test, none of the text is wrapped and instead the text is shown under all the images. What am I doing wrong?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Mainstreetala
Rookie
0 Votes

I had to change it to different blocks because it would not work otherwise. I spent an hour on a call with Constant Contact and that ended up being their recommendation.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @Mainstreetala. I looked at your most recent email and saw the image was displayed with the image and text being in two separate blocks next to each other. To create the wrap effect, you'll need to drag the image into the adjoining text block until you see a light pink box appear in the top left or right corner. When it is placed there, the text will wrap appropriately.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Mainstreetala
Rookie
0 Votes

I had to change it to different blocks because it would not work otherwise. I spent an hour on a call with Constant Contact and that ended up being their recommendation.

kcolombini
Rookie
0 Votes

Isn't it true also, that when previewed in mobile mode, the wrapped image appears above the text block? 

Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @kcolombini. That is correct. Text wrapping displays correctly on desktops. Mobile view will automatically stack images above or below text, regardless of placement. 

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
MelissaP71
Rookie
0 Votes

Same for my emails as well. I have the image and text in one box and the text wraps fine in CC but when I send a preview test, the image is on  top of the text block. I understand it does this on Mobile but it shouldn't be that way on desktop view.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Not confident at all (60%)

Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST