.exe not accepted

SOLVED
Go to solution
RoyP3
Rookie
0 Votes

Though I am working on my new drafted website, I had tried to insert an executable file in which children can click to have its free digital product - a digital jigsaw puzzle of a colt with Indian child standing by.  All its software of Constant Contact does accept *.doc; *jpg and others, but does not accept *.exe (executable file).  What should I do?   It is very excellent product for children to enjoy interlocking an entire picture.  I am baffled by its technical problem.  I need your help on this matter.  I am eager to hear from you soon.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @RoyP3 ,

Any campaigns made through us that need to link to or have files embedded would need to be a compatible file type with the Library. Otherwise, you'd need to host the file in a cloud drive that can host the file type, and link to it from there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @RoyP3 ,

Any campaigns made through us that need to link to or have files embedded would need to be a compatible file type with the Library. Otherwise, you'd need to host the file in a cloud drive that can host the file type, and link to it from there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Not confident at all (73%)

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST