linking to reply email

ashevilletm
Rookie
0 Votes

I've asked this question before but received no response from you, so trying again. In , it was easy to insert a link to a reply email, for example, for recipients to register for an event. In Constant Contact, it's easy to insert a link for an email, but there seems to be no simple way to preset the subject line and content (such as, subject line: Register me for Jan. 6th!, and the content and just say Thank you). How do I do this? Thanks 

2 REPLIES 2
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @ashevilletm ,

I'm not seeing anything connected to your Community profile, including cases for your account in our CRM, so I'm not sure where else you'd have asked this and not received a response from us. Please keep our Community Guidelines and Terms in mind when posting to the Community, and do not post potentially sensitive account info, nor namedrop competitors.

For step-by-step instructions and visual guidance, please see our article for inserting mailto: links into email campaigns, which is also available via the Help tab of your account.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
ashevilletm
Rookie
0 Votes

Never mind, I muted the conversation. I'm not sure what you're talking about. I just wanted the help desk to answer a question. 

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Not confident at all (67%)

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Jun 06
Maximize Your Marketing Impact with Vimeo & Constant Contact
2PM - 3PM EST
Jun 27
Boost Your Email Results with Segmentation & Personalization
2PM - 3PM EST