user emails

MarleneB4
Rookie
0 Votes
Note that the username comes up as our organization's email. I am the account owner and would like to use my personal email for communications. then I would like to add an account manager and use his name and email. Can you provide a scenario of what this should look like. thank you
1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @MarleneB4 ,

You'll just need to make sure any emails you utilize for your From or Reply-To address are verified on your account. You'd just update the header of your email while editing it, or on the scheduling page, when you need to change who the email campaign is coming from. 

If you're sending using your own unique domain (as opposed to a free one like Gmail, Yahoo, etc.), then I'd also advise setting up your account for self-authentication to ensure the best delivery rates. 

If you need guidance on adding and managing users to your account, please see this article

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Not confident at all (60%)

Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST