Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Choose which fields to export when viewing campaign reporting

I would like an easy way to pull an Open

6 Comments
JessicaL620
Marketing Expert

I need an easier way to pull Open/Click reports that show contact information. Right now I send campaigns separately to separate time zones. For each campaign, I could require 12 exports just get the Open/Click report for one campaign.  3 times zones, and in each time zone I need to export the 1st Send Open, the Resent Open, the 1st Send Click and the Resent Click downloads.  This is extremely time consuming.

Frankie_P

Hi @JessicaL620

When contact details are you looking to have included when viewing your campaign opens?

JessicaL620
Marketing Expert

Hi Frankie:  Mostly just name, title, company and email address.  Unfortunately, our current CRM system does not adequately track CC opens and clicks, so I need to run the reports out of CC.  Thanks for any help you can offer!

Frankie_P

Hi @JessicaL620

Thanks for following up with these details! At this time being able to export contact details through campaign reporting is not an available feature. This is however a feature request we have opened up so other users can weigh in as well. In the meantime, as a workaround we recommend:

1. Adding each report to a list and then export the needed fields from your contact list.
  2. Creating a segment based on the contact activity and exporting these segments.
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Voting Open

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Acknowledged

We're updating the status of this idea to more accurately reflect its current status with our engineering team and also made slight changes to the subject line in order for it to be more easily found. We can't guarantee a commitment to deliver on this feature request but it should indicate some awareness that we have heard your feedback and could be taken under consideration for a future release.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More