Choose which fields to export when viewing campaign reporting

I would like an easy way to pull an Open

6 Comments
JessicaL620
Frequent Participant

I need an easier way to pull Open/Click reports that show contact information. Right now I send campaigns separately to separate time zones. For each campaign, I could require 12 exports just get the Open/Click report for one campaign.  3 times zones, and in each time zone I need to export the 1st Send Open, the Resent Open, the 1st Send Click and the Resent Click downloads.  This is extremely time consuming.

Frankie_P

Hi @JessicaL620

When contact details are you looking to have included when viewing your campaign opens?

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Gathering Information

JessicaL620
Frequent Participant

Hi Frankie:  Mostly just name, title, company and email address.  Unfortunately, our current CRM system does not adequately track CC opens and clicks, so I need to run the reports out of CC.  Thanks for any help you can offer!

Frankie_P

Hi @JessicaL620

Thanks for following up with these details! At this time being able to export contact details through campaign reporting is not an available feature. This is however a feature request we have opened up so other users can weigh in as well. In the meantime, as a workaround we recommend:

1. Adding each report to a list and then export the needed fields from your contact list.
  2. Creating a segment based on the contact activity and exporting these segments.
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Voting Open

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More

What's New

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More