Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Sort Reporting By Column

0 Votes

Perhaps at the top of each column, put a drop down to offer other options. For example: at the top of the link clicked, one option might be to sort the links, the name column might offer alphabetical or by name etc.

19 Comments
FranklynS0
Rookie

When I get my reports I would like the ability to have the Last name, First, and Email address listed in this order for my Medical practice. Ex: unsubscribed list currently list the email first and that does not work for me. Please call me to confirm or email me back my user name is and my email address is please send me a confirmation number. Thank You Frank Senia owner

TinaG2
Rookie
It would be helpful if it would display in alphabetical order by last name, so it can be edited.
GregL36
Rookie
Can you add a button so that you can put in order by the numbers of pages that have been clicked to? Most clicked pages to least clicked to pages.
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @GregL36 where on your reporting page would you expect to see this option? What steps would you expect to take in order to sort your clicks like this? Would you only want to sort based on the amount of clicks or also by alphabetical order?

Frankie_P

Reply from @GregL36 

I was looking at the report of my latest newsletter sent this week.

I have set up many links in our real estate email and I wanted to be able to see in a numerical order which pages the newsletter recipient is clicking.

This is from the Email statistics report page.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @GregL36 thanks for following up with these examples. We are opening this feature request up so other users can weigh in on this idea as well.

Phyllis4185
Marketing Legend
I would like to be able to sort the list by first or last name. It comes up by email address, and that doesn't help when I'm looking to see who didn't open the email. Also, I'd like to know where the clicks went. I don't know by the URL where they looked. I have to click the URL to see. It's very time consuming and clumsy. Thanks. Kay Richards
Frankie_P

Hi @Phyllis4185 how does our Links reporting not fit your needs to view clicks by URL?

reporting-clicked-dropdown-links (4).png

As for the ability to sort your reporting, this is feedback we are tracking. So I have merged your post into a larger thread for this same request.

MikeG541
Rookie
We would like to sort subdivisions. For instance, Did Not Respond sorted by email address.
GDEC
Campaign Collaborator

Working with membership as a nonprofit, I try very hard to keep up with our membership and I am constantly working with the valuable statistical lists provided as to our emails.  

One thing I wish you all could do to help me, and I am sure others, in keeping their lists current and that is have the ability to click at the top of a column in one of the reports and it would sort alphabetically.  

If we had that feature it would make life easier in updating email addresses, dropping folks off, and analyzing the data in our lists to help keep everything current.

Thanks...

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More