Copy an email campaign from one account to another

ThinkSmall
Participant

I work in an organization with three different brands. I support those brands with email marketing using 2 Constant Contact accounts.  

Is there a way to copy a campaign from one account to another?  It would save a lot of time to start with a copy and make adjustments when similar messaging is going out. 

1 REPLY 1
William_A

Hello @ThinkSmall ,

Partner accounts can copy campaigns into the accounts under their services. Regular accounts cannot copy emails between each other, beyond the ones built using the customers' own custom HTML code. Campaigns can be copied from one regular account to another by our higher level technical team, on an individual basis for $50. For more info on this service or to submit a work opp, please call our general support.

If you're intending to bring in additional accounts, regardless of the management level you intend to have for them, I'd advise reaching out to our Partner onboarding team to see if this is something you'd be interested in / eligible for.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
  • Support Tips

Reporting Metrics

"Authenticating your emails is the best way to ensure your emails achieve maximum deliverability. If you have your own domain, setting up self-authentication is especially important! " - Will

See Article
  • Support Tips

Call-To-Action Links

"Target your most engaged contacts by creating a segment. Create a special offer or show your appreciation!" - Caitlin

See Article
  • Support Tips

Read Before You Send a Test Email

"Did you know? You can send unlimited test emails to your verified email address, but only 50 in a 24-hour period to non-verified email addresses." - Nick

See Article