How can I allow Multiple Newsletter Signups

user683222
Rookie
0 Votes

I want to create a section that allows a user to sign up for one or more newsletters from various topics and capture the email

Example

X Food & Nutrition
X Mental Health
X Mobile Food Bank

Is segmentation the best way to do this? They click F & N and it goes to that list? Or is there a better way?

Also is there a way to make one click and it selects all?

Thanks

Alight Motion MOD APK is a motion design app with pro editing tools.
6 REPLIES 6
Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @user683222. I'm assuming these examples will be used as lists in the account. At this time, lead generation pages do not allow for more than one list to display on the form for contacts to choose their interests. We have a feature request for this available on our Feedback boards and I encourage you to comment or click on the thumbs up so you are notified of any updates. Segmentation is only accessible within the account so this could not be used for contacts to join certain lists.

As a workaround, you can use our Legacy Landing Pages that allow for new contacts to select lists to join. They are available by clicking on Sign-Up Forms > Legacy Landing Pages. Under Sign Up Form, click Actions > Edit. You can make customizations to this form including selecting those lists to display.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @user683222,

If you use our legacy Landing pages, it will allow new customers to select which list they would like to be on. So they can choose which newsletter to receive from you. Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
PBVMSF
Rookie
0 Votes

If someone unsubscribes from one of the newsletters do they remain subscribed to the other?

Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @PBVMSF,

If someone unsubscribes, they do get unsubscribed from the entire account. A customer will want to select Update Profile instead if they want to remove themselves from only one specific list. Thank you! 

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
ShannonHeart
Rookie
0 Votes

I am not finding legacy landing pages in constant contact now (July 2023). Is there a newer solution for letting folks sign up for more than one newsletter list at a time? I am using Squarespace. Thank you

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @ShannonHeart ,

The accessibility has changed a bit since the top nav bar got its update. Luckily it's still pretty straightforward.

1. Click Marketing Campaigns, select Sign-up Forms
  2. Click the 3 dots menu, select Legacy landing pages

ELSUF 1.PNG

ELSUF 2.PNGELSUF 3.PNG

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST