automatically load table content to campaigns

eddiejoyride
Rookie
0 Votes

I want to update a campaign every week automatically with a report in table form that is emailed to me. The report is sent in mhtml format by email, though can also be sent as Image or pdf files and stored at a url. Previously I sent the report by power flow/automate to a list of contacts. Any advice would be appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @eddiejoyride ,

There isn't really anything we have available that'd automatically import an element of an email you receive, and then send that to your contacts. Ultimately it'll require manual setup. The most straightforward method would be to create an email (or copy from a master template), add the PDF or image of your report, then schedule/send that email with the report to your contacts.

I do definitely suggest setting up a master template of what you want to be regularly sending though. That way when a new report comes in, you just have to copy the master, replace the previous PDF link / image, then send it.

See also:

Create emails from PDFs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST