Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Create custom social icons

Please ad more and make this function more flexible.

21 Comments
Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi @RobinW93. Could you provide specific examples of social media icons that you would like to see? 

MeiravF
Campaign Expert

@Caitlin_M Yelp please!

LisaP61
Rookie

Please add Houzz to social media icons

I see that we have Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, LinkedIn and Pinterest icons available in the Social Block; any chance we can get one for Slack please? 

HeatherN954
Rookie

Please add TikTok to the social connect icons in the emails. Thanks!

KellyL130
Rookie

Can you please add Pinterest to the linked accounts that we can post on?  Thanks! 

OACP
Marketing Legend

I can see that this issue was raised 5 years ago. It looks like only a limited number of icons were added. Can you not include Vimeo and EventBrite please?

Or preferably create a way of manually designing the row so users can add their own image + url.

JessicaB366
Rookie
Hello, I love using Constant Contact for my email marketing campaigns. I was trying to add a TikTok icon and link to the bottom of my last email campaign but could not find the icon as part of the available social media icons. Would you know approximately when this feature will be available ? Thank you very much for your help. Best, Arielle Jessica Biscayart
user586013
Rookie

Hello, 

I recently switched to Constant Contact for marketing campaigns. Would it be possible to add "Xing" to the Social Media Icons? We are also addressing the german market and there Xing is essential. Thank you :smileyface:  

SuziW44
Rookie
My business is best served by Pinterest. You should add it to the menu.
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More