Casual Conversations: What are your fun Summer 2024 plans?

Nick_S
Administrator

Welcome to Casual Conversations!

Every first Wednesday of the month we want to take a moment out of our day to break from the hustle and bustle of online marketing and open discussion up to subjects that have less to do with emails, events, and landing pages and more to do with... everything else!

Now sometimes we might skirt the line between business and pleasure in our topics of conversation, but ultimately we know how hard y'all are working and it's fun to think about something other than work every once in awhile.

It might be the first of May, but the summer season is right around the corner. Of course, I'm sure many of us will be busy with the typical hustle and bustle of daily adult life, but I'd like to think we can still squeeze in some quality R&R before the autumnal equinox is upon us.

Do you have any fun plans for the summer?

Personally, my wife and I will be traveling to France and introducing our infant son to his French family side, then we'll cap it off with a wedding celebration in London before making the trip back across the great pond. If I'm lucky, I'll be able to sneak in some Cream Tea (scones, clotted cream, and jam) while we're in London. Fingers crossed!

I'm excited to hear what everyone else will be up to. If you're running a business or organization, are there any special considerations you have to be mindful of when making personal plans?

Elevate your marketing with Constant Contact's Professional Design Services! From eye-catching email templates to custom branding and social media graphics, our professional design services are tailored to boost your business's impact and engagement.

0 REPLIES 0
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Not confident at all (67%)

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Jun 06
Maximize Your Marketing Impact with Vimeo & Constant Contact
2PM - 3PM EST
Jun 27
Boost Your Email Results with Segmentation & Personalization
2PM - 3PM EST