Better Email scheduling

SabriH3
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

I have build 5 Emails to work as a sales funnel. 

And I have 2 Business emails. 

Every day I can send out 100 emails 50 from each business email 

I have my outreach process requires 200 leads every 10 days to operate. 

theres 2 groups group A (the first 100 leads) and group B (the second 100 leads)

On day One Group A will receive email #1

On day Two Group B will receive email #1

On day Three Group A will receive email #2

On day Four Group B will receive email #2

On day Five Group A will receive email #3

On day Six Group B will receive email #3

On day Seven Group A will receive email #4

On day Eight Group B will receive email #4

On day Nine Group A will receive email #5

On day Ten Group B will receive email #5

I need a way for constant contact to help me make this happen is it already possible?  

6 REPLIES 6
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @SabriH3 ,

To be honest, with the authentication requirements for the largest email clients, having two separate addresses as your From wouldn't really be the most recommended path. You can use the ccsend rewrite for the two addresses, but typically self-authenticating when you have your own domain is the best practice for deliverability.

There's a couple different ways you can do this, and will be largely dependent on what level of plan you want to be paying for, which will determine what's available to you.

Option 1: Make regular emails and use standard sending/scheduling and resend functionality. 

1. Create your five emails. Then copy them, and rename them to reflect that these copies are for your B group. 
  2. Import your contacts into the corresponding separate lists.
  3. Send/schedule your emails. When scheduling an email, make sure you're assigning it to the corresponding list. Lite plans can only send right away, so if you plan to schedule the emails, you'll need to be on the Standard or Premium plans.
  4. If you've set it up correctly, then your contacts will be sent each subsequent email every other day after the prior.

Option 2: Use automation to add contacts to specific lists, triggering a path with steps that trigger after X amount of time.

1. Create a list that the contacts will eventually be added to, after the automation is made and activated. If you don't care about the groups being separate for the sake of this automation, just make one list. Otherwise, make as many lists as you need.
  2. Create an automation path. Depending on how custom and complicated you want it to be with other triggers or functions, you may need to upgrade to Premium. Otherwise, Standard will suffice for a straightforward list-add trigger.
  3. For the trigger itself, you'll want to set it as "Added to specific list," and select the list(s) that the contacts will be added to.
  4. Set up the initial step to send right away when a contact is added to the specific list. Set each following step of the auto path to send 48 hours after the previous is sent.
  5. Activate the path. Once activated, you can add the Group A contacts to the corresponding list. The next day, you'll add Group B to the corresponding list. This will make it so the contacts in Group A will receive the initial email the day prior, and will receiving the following steps the day prior to Group B.

Option 1B & 2B: Have a separate account.

If you must have different email addresses sending, and you wish to utilize self-authentication, then your only option would be to have two separate accounts. The campaigns, whether you choose the regular email or automation method, would need to be manually constructed in each account. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
SabriH3
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

just to be more clear im not trying to use two separate email addresses as the "From". I simply just want to send 5 emails to 100 people in 10 days. day on and day off. and on the off n days where the first 100 are not receiving an email. I want to send the same 5 emails to a diffrent 100 leads. is that possible please help 

SabriH3
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

Might i mention i dont need all the fancy stuff i just want to set up an automation that lets this happen  

I'm reaching out to seek assistance with setting up a sequential email sequence in Constant Contact for my business. I have two separate business email addresses, and I'm looking to send out a series of five emails to my contact list, divided into two groups: Group A and Group B, each containing 100 leads. My goal is to alternate sending these emails between the two groups, with each group receiving one email every other day. However, I'm unsure about the best approach to manage this within Constant Contact, especially considering the daily sending limit of 100 emails per address and the authentication requirements for optimal deliverability. I would appreciate any guidance or support you can provide in setting up this email sequence effectively. Thank you.

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Is the 100 daily limit something you're imposing on yourself? 

Regardless, based on what you're describing, then option 1 of my original reply is the most straightforward for your needs, but is manual - not an automation setup.

William A
SabriH3
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

I own 2 business emails that means if each one can be used to send 50 i would be able to do 100 right. 

100 emails send a day 

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

I'm afraid I'm still not understanding the 100 emails a day bit of your question. Are you referring to the trial account 100 sendout lifetime cap?

Or is this 100 send per day a limit you're self-imposing for when you have a paid account?

William A
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST