Got a 'How do I' question? Join our live 'Ask a Trainer' session happening now for instant help and pro tips!

Can I integrate Constant Contact with an Outlook meeting invite?

SOLVED
Go to solution
CarrollSchreibman
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello, How can I send a CC email with an embedded Outlook meeting invite that will display in the recipient's Outlook calendar? Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Nick_S
Administrator

Hi @CarrollSchreibman,

You cannot add attachments to a Constant Contact email, but if your calendar program does not offer a shareable link, you could upload an .ics file to a file sharing platform of your choice and generate a URL you could use in hyperlinked text that way. Alternatively, if your plan includes RSVP blocks and it works with your agenda, you could put a block in your email that allows them to RSVP from the email, and they will see a Thank You page that will have an "Add to calendar" option in it.

Looking to level up your email template designs? Share your email campaigns in Template Feedback & Inspiration and receive valuable advice from Constant Contact experts and industry peers!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Nick_S
Administrator

Hi @CarrollSchreibman,

You cannot add attachments to a Constant Contact email, but if your calendar program does not offer a shareable link, you could upload an .ics file to a file sharing platform of your choice and generate a URL you could use in hyperlinked text that way. Alternatively, if your plan includes RSVP blocks and it works with your agenda, you could put a block in your email that allows them to RSVP from the email, and they will see a Thank You page that will have an "Add to calendar" option in it.

Looking to level up your email template designs? Share your email campaigns in Template Feedback & Inspiration and receive valuable advice from Constant Contact experts and industry peers!

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Not confident at all (77%)

Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST