Announcing our brand new Campaign Builder!

Re: More customization and formatting options for survey pages

SOLVED
Go to solution
ClaytonG85
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello Community,

I'm new to the survey function and have two questions:

1. How can I edit text in the Submit Survey button? I want the button to read Submit Suggestions.

2. How do I edit the sign-off or attribution field at bottom? Currently the sign-off shows me and my business address, but my surveys and email campaigns (newsletters), etc. are in behalf of a client. The survey contacts know my client but do not know me. 

Thanks for any help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @ClaytonG85 ,

While editing the survey, if you click in the button area at the bottom, you can edit the wording.

Capture.PNG

The footer of the survey is going to include your account's address, so it's going to match whatever you have setup on your My Account page.

If you're making surveys for clients with different businesses/organizations, then I'd recommend making the surveys in their own accounts. If you find yourself doing lots of work for different clients, then I might suggest looking into setting up your main account as a partner/affiliate, and having your clients setup as child accounts under yours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @ClaytonG85 ,

While editing the survey, if you click in the button area at the bottom, you can edit the wording.

Capture.PNG

The footer of the survey is going to include your account's address, so it's going to match whatever you have setup on your My Account page.

If you're making surveys for clients with different businesses/organizations, then I'd recommend making the surveys in their own accounts. If you find yourself doing lots of work for different clients, then I might suggest looking into setting up your main account as a partner/affiliate, and having your clients setup as child accounts under yours.

William A
ClaytonG85
Rookie
0 Votes

Thanks, William: 

In Account Settings, I can include my client's phone number in the Organization field provided, but the phone number does not appear in the Survey footer.

So, is it possible to include the phone number as "additional information" but without having the number interrupt the address such as appearing between street and city?

Ideally, the phone number would appear following the address. 

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

You'd have to include that phone number as part of the actual address, but otherwise wouldn't be a default inclusion in survey pages' footers.

William A
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Not confident at all (76%)

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST