When will events pages be back up?

LaurenJ57
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

We have several events this week and the events pages have been down all day. This is a huge problem for us. I see a banner about it, but no word on when it will be resolved. 

4 REPLIES 4
Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @LaurenJ57. At this time, we can't share any timeframe for when the event tool will be fixed. Our teams are aware of the issue and are working as quickly as they can to address it. Any updates will be shared on our status page.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
LesliePowletteS
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

This new Events platform has been a disaster. We are also unable to register for our upcoming event.  There has been one issue after another. The generated reports are terrible. Not sure why CC messed with the old Events system which we used for almost 10 years without issue. We will not be using this again. 

Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @LesliePowletteS. You should be able to access your event dashboard now. Please log out and back in or close and reopen your browser. 

For feedback on the event tool, please post on our Ideas board

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager

Hi @LesliePowletteS. As many of my colleagues have shared across other threads, deprecating the older system, built on top of outdated and non-modern technology, was necessary. We've continued to iterate on the platform almost every two weeks since its release and plan to continue to do so while prioritizing the requests from our long-time users. 

We sincerely apologize for today's outage (which is now resolved) and are taking measures to prevent it from happening again. 

We have upcoming work scheduled to improve the generated reports you referred to. I sent you a private message inviting you to chat with me for 30 minutes so that we can get your input on what needs to change in our reports so that they are more beneficial to you. Please feel free to book that with me if you're willing to share the time for this. 

Thank you, 
Jesus F. 

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Not confident at all (78%)

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST