"Problem with our internal service" for /activities/add_list_memberships only on one account

SOLVED
Go to solution
TinaI37
Brand Influencer
0 Votes

I am making the api POST /activities/add_list_memberships with one list id and one or more contact ids to add existing contacts to an existing list.

When the code is run hooked up to my own Constant Contact test account, it works and the contacts are added.

When I run the code hooked up to my client's Constant Contact account, we get return 500 ("Problem with our internal service" ).

We have successfully added contacts to our CC email lists on both accounts. 

Do you have any insight into this problem? 

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
TinaI37
Brand Influencer
0 Votes

Thank you Courtney. I have sent the information.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Courtney_E
Employee
0 Votes

Hello TinaI37,

Thank you for reaching out to Constant Contact API Developer Support. My team is here to assist outside software developers with questions about building into Constant Contact's API.

Our team would be happy to look into this with you further. 

Please feel free to email our team securely (do not post personal account data here) with the API key that you are using, as well as the usernames of both accounts at webservices@constantcontact.com and reference case #31211963. We'd be happy to investigate within our logs to see if we can find the root cause of the issue.

Please have a look and let us know if you have any other questions!

Regards,

Courtney E.
Tier II API Support Engineer

Did I answer your question?
If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
TinaI37
Brand Influencer
0 Votes

Thank you Courtney. I have sent the information.

Resources
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Announcements

API Updates

Join our list to be notified of new features and updates to our V3 API.