cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want users to have different permissions

Want users to have different permissions

Great job in enabling multiple user to access our accounts. I would like to suggest another way to improve the upcoming system.

Grant Levels of Access - As of right now anyone has an account can basically access everything.

May I suggest creating a tiered access level or something in that area. For example, our Marketing Department only wants to see reports. I don't want for them to have to be able to have access to manipulate layouts and designs we have in draft mode or modify our contact list.

Google Analytics have the abitility for people to grant access to Manage Users, Edit, Collaborate and Read and Analyze.

Something like this would definitely enhance your system.

413 Comments
All Star
Need to be able to send an email that none of the other users can see. Also, need multiple owner-level accounts. Basically, there needs to be a more robust selection of restriction and area access. Example 1: one user can log in and send an email, but only to certain groups. Example 2: one user can log in and send an email to a group, but none of the other users can see the content of that email. Maybe an option to enable other users to still see stats, but have the option to disable that as well.
Visitor

I think it may have sense to assign some privileges and restriccions to each user.. It will be helpfull to restrict some tasks to some users in an account .. For example,, One user may design a bulletin, but may have not access to the Contact List.. so He/she will not be able to erase, copy or modify the contact info

Status changed to: New
Thanks for sharing your feedback. We are working to develop more permissions for the future and these are great ideas, keep them coming!

Thank you both for your feedback on this. We are working to develop more permissions in the future and these are great ideas!

Visitor
Add a membership management feature
Hi Marlena, Thanks for posting. Can you tell me more about what management options would work for you? Are you thinking that you would like to block/allow access to different parts of your account?
Visitor
It's great that we can add users - they need to have specific roles - for instance I send out an email to our sales team's contact list - each email blast is specific for a sales person. It would be great to have them log in and be able to download and view their bounces, opt outs and opens. Also to see the reports page for the email blasts associated with them as a user. Adds and deletes should happen from the main user just to make sure contacts aren't lost.
Visitor
User should go to the home page of either their last email blast or the main account. Access only to the email blast associated with their email address. (verified email address)
Hi Joe, Can you tell me more about what permissions you would like to be able to assign? We're working on developing more for the future but would love to hear your ideas!

Thanks for this feedback. great ideas!