#15 - The Power of Helping Your People Grow with Barbara Gassaway

Kyle_R
Administrator

If you’re at a point where you have staff representing you and your business, it’s essential to train them to provide excellent customer experiences.

Barbara Gassaway, president and founder of The Research Group, has created that culture of growth for her employees, and she views that as her most significant professional accomplishment.

“I think that’s amazing — when you can touch the lives of others,” she says. “Makes me want to cry.”

Barbara led her market research group through the COVID-19 pandemic, and along with that came new job responsibilities and an entirely different structure for her business.

On this episode of Be a Marketer, Barbara and host Dave Charest discuss the importance of leadership training, mentors, and creating an atmosphere for your employees to become better at what they do.

Meet Today’s Guest: Barbara Gassaway of the Research Group
What Barbara does: Barbara is one of the nation’s leaders in market research. She founded The Research Group in 1991, which provides market research services to businesses by running focus groups, listening sessions, and in-depth interviews.

💡 Key quote from Barbara: “To be honest, I just love exploring and discovering things that are going to help move the ball forward. And that makes me tick.”

👋 Where to find Barbara: LinkedIn

👋 Where to find the Research Group: Website | LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook

If you love this show, please leave a review. Go to RateThisPodcast.com/bam and follow the simple instructions.

Get your questions answered on an upcoming episode.