cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

10 Quotes to Inspire Insane Greatness

Participating Solution Provider

10 Quotes to Inspire Insane Greatness

Babe RuthMindset is essential for success. One way that I work to set my focus and affect for the day is by waking to a positive quote. It's a little corny, sure, but it works for me. Here is the quote that accompanies my morning alarm:

“If today was the last day of my life, would I be happy with what I’m about to do.”

- Steve Jobs

Here are 9 more quotes that inspire me. I hope they inspire something great in you.

I'm intimidated by the fear of being average.

- Taylor Swift

“Work like hell. I mean you just have to put in 80- to 100-hour weeks every week. [This] improves the odds of success. If other people are putting in 40 hour workweeks and you're putting in 100 hour workweeks, then even if you're doing the same thing, you know that you will achieve in four months what it takes them a year to achieve.”

- Elon Musk

There is a lot of pressure put on me, but I don't put a lot of pressure on myself. I feel if I play my game, it will take care of itself.

- LeBron James

“You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today.”

- Abraham Lincoln

Sometimes we stare so long at a door that is closing that we see too late the one that is open.

- Alexander Graham Bell

“The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bull**bleep** story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.” 

- Jordan Belfort

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.”

- Thomas Edison

Either do, or do not, there is no try.”

- George Lucas

“You just can't beat the person who never gives up.”

- Babe Ruth

Image courtesy Wikipedia. Image is in the public domain

Jake Burns
An award-winning, Master Certified partner and is the founder of SouthDirekt, a Tampa-based internet marketing firm.
2 REPLIES 2
oposiciones eir
Not applicable

Re: 10 Quotes to Inspire Insane Greatness

I love this kind of article. Very inspirational. Thanks!

transporte de mascotas
Not applicable

Re: 10 Quotes to Inspire Insane Greatness

I have never hear the most of them. Thanks for sharing.