Newsletter mail subscriptions for a Wordpress website?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Newsletter mail subscriptions for a Wordpress website?

Hi, I've been running a car blog for 3 years. The blog is performing well with more than 1 million session/month (mainly from Organic). I want to collect emails from readers to prepare for our email marketing campaigns in next year. I did some research and found out one good way is to add newsletter mail subscriptions throughout the website: sidebar, pop-up,... We should also offer some small gifts and coupons for the next purchase to attract more subscribers. That's the idea!

Recently I came cross an RV camping blog named RVTalk.net. The website is well-organized and they're showing different mail subscription templates in some important sections to encourage their readers to sign up.

In the homepage (https://www.rvtalk.net/) they've got 2 interesting mail subscription templates. In article page, they show another in the sidebar, you cancheck it here: https://www.rvtalk.net/best-rv-mattress-reviews/. I think the templates are connected with an email platform like to collect all the data and save it there.

Mail_Subscription.pngHere is how the template looks in their homepage.

I really like the design of these templates, and want to have them in my blog. Can you guys let me know which plugin they're using on this website to integrate the mail subscriptions into a Wordpress website? Thanks in advance!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Re: Newsletter mail subscriptions for a Wordpress website?

Hi @

Thank you for your support. So now I can have the form activated in my website by using the Constant Contact Forms plugin. Yeah, it takes me a few steps to configure but it seems quite easy to use. I can choose forms that automatically select the theme and style of my WordPress site, that's interesting. 
Let me work on it more! Thanks again for your kind advice!

Best, 
Didier

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Hi @DidierA6 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I’m glad to hear you’re focused on successfully collecting your contacts and emailing them our system. Though the example you provided is helpful to understand what you are looking to accomplish, I apologize we are unable to determine which program is being used on their site. The good news is we offer a WordPress sign-up form connection of our own. Every account also has the option to create landing page forms, pop-ups, and inline forms as well. You also mentioned wanting to provide your contacts an incentive to sign up. This can be done through an automated campaign! These campaigns can be designed to automatically send to these new sign-ups. In fact many of our users include a coupon, a PDF, or any exclusive offer they can think of in this campaign.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Hi @

Thank you for your support. So now I can have the form activated in my website by using the Constant Contact Forms plugin. Yeah, it takes me a few steps to configure but it seems quite easy to use. I can choose forms that automatically select the theme and style of my WordPress site, that's interesting. 
Let me work on it more! Thanks again for your kind advice!

Best, 
Didier

View solution in original post