cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Happy Turkey Day! In recognition of Thanksgiving our Support office will be closed Thursday (11/23). We will be open Friday (11/24) for limited hours (10:00am - 6pm ET) and will be back to normal hours on Monday (11/27).

centurytel.net email contacts blocked

SOLVED
All Star

centurytel.net email contacts blocked

I sent an email on October 27 and all addresses with centurytel.net bounced back as blocked. These are opted-in contacts who have previously engaged with our communication. I have checked the Constant Contact Status Check page and there are no issues listed. Is anyone else having this issue?

2 REPLIES
Administrator

Re: centurytel.net email contacts blocked

Hello @CellcomM

I am sorry to hear that you had an issue with this domain not receiving your emails on the 27th. Have you tried sending the email to those contacts again and seeing if they still bounce as blocked?  Sometimes blocks are temporary, and a subsequent send could go through without issue. 

If you have any specific questions about delivery, you can always reach out to our delivery team. They are available at the hours and numbers listed here. They are the experts on email delivery and may have more information about why these contacts came back as blocked on October 27th. 

Thanks, 

Samantha O'Connor
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
All Star

Re: centurytel.net email contacts blocked

They are going through now. Thanks.

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!
Loading script asynchronously