cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Astrology News Letters

Astrology News Letters

Hi, Janspiller.com is an astrology website. We send out newsletters to help our customers keep up with the ever-changing astrological phenoma that is always under way. In addition, we have reports, memberships and special features we like to advertise on the site. We appreciate your reviewing our newsletter and any comments you might have. 

2 REPLIES 2
CTCT Employee

Re: Astrology News Letters

Hello @JanS56,

I'd be happy to review your email and give you some feedback. What's the name of the email you'd like me to look at?

Sara Lambert
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Participating Solution Provider

Re: Astrology News Letters

Hi,

We'd love to review the newsletter you’re sending out, and give you our very honest, very informed feedback. Our experienced team critiques your marketing emails and gives you solid suggestions for improvement!  

Let's start with the permanent URL for the email

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

As Constant Contact Certified Partners & Trainers we host weekly free training webinars to help users master email marketing. Register here: https://www.marketadvertisepromote.com/events